About three years ago I put on my first FPV goggles and experienced FPV RC. I was hooked. It revolutionized my experience with my favorite hobby, flying RC planes. But is wasn’t all smooth sailing. Over the years I have tried out countless FPV RC setups.
- I burned up transmitters
- I lost planes
- I mismatched components
- I spent thousands of $$$$$$$
It is such a new hobby that the parts are expensive, often aren’t compatible, and difficult to acquire.
- I have ordered parts from all over the world
- I have had to solder and fabricated my own wiring
- I tried my systems on dozens of planes and copters
- I endured endless disappointment
There are places around the web where you can put an FPV system together piecemeal, but this is not the site.
- If you want to struggle with connections and power systems…not here.
- If you want to experiment with cameras and receivers…not here
- If you want to wait a long time for parts… not here
- If you want to spend a lot of money on a gamble… not here.
Is it a slow glider? A lumbering quadcopter? An ugly delta wing? NO!!!
- My plane is fast and fun to fly, but easy enough for beginners.
- I carry all the parts cheap so you will never have to worry about finding a new nose cowl.
- My plane is beautiful and has all the bells and whistles.
- It is a good size plane: the wingspan is over 3 feet! (37.4 inches)
- It has remarkable handling and control
- It is durable and easy to fix
- It has tremendous fuselage space and accessibility
- You will fall in love with the Yak!
Another great feature of the plane is the controller. That’s right! It is completely Ready To Fly. The controller has normal functions plus:
- Servo Reversing
- Dual Rate, for training
- 5 channels (flaps too!)
- Delta Wing Capable
- That’s amazing!
If you ever tried flying FPV without FPV goggles it is a mess!
- You have to bring a $1000 laptop into the field – and risk your data
- You have to put a blanket over your head to see the screen
- You don’t get the feel of motion
- You basically can’t see crap. Don’t do it!
I also include a patch antenna for superior reception. I have tried what seems to be every transmitter/ reciever/ frequency on the market. This FPV system is simple, and incredibly effective. Most importantly, it is reliable.
Buy the components separately and you have a wiring headache, shipping from multiple multinational vendors, and costs upwards of $1000.
Lets see what it looks like flying the Yak-12 with your FPV goggles. Watch the video above. The video shows conventional flying and FPV flying side-by-side on the same screen. This amazing flying is only possibly with FPV. You will be able to do so many things you were never able to do before, and really experience them!
The best part of all, is that I own an RC Hobby Store in Minneapolis, Minnesota. That means that your purchase is guaranteed and backed by my store. You can call me anytime with questions or for support. The store number is (952) 473-0271.
- No overseas shipping
- No hidden fees
- No waiting for products
- Great local support from experts
See the world from a perspective that only an elite few ever experience. Watch this video to see some cool places to fly FPV
If you are at this site, you probably already know that Flying FPV takes your breath away. It will change the way you see the world. It is a huge adrenaline rush. It gives you the sensation of flying plus immense versatility.
Where will you fly FPV?
- The Grand Canyon?
- On vacation?
- Your child’s T-ball game?
- Your favorite outdoors spot?
- Your neighborhood?
- Out on the boat?